This was asked in a 34+ non-stop comment fest in the Jamie/Hillary blog 3 posts below: so I'm attempting to answer it here:
Current Focus is on "Free" advertising with content:
How to build a website:
Divi - Best beginner in my opinion - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFkhv7fDpGI&t=130s
Sydney is b.e.a.utiful - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnicWU6oRCI&t=9s
- how to use the right fonts and print sizes - 16+ point font (Pick 3 fonts (Headline / Text / Quotes) and keep them.
- how to use the banner sizes that are the most shared 728px by 90px and 250px by 250px.
- Add your Plugins - SumoMe is Uh-mazing and takes care of quite a few processes you want
- Add your Google analytics
- Your content "must" match the "Google Search" your customer puts in. IF not - add it.
- Audio books - See DFEzine in the menu - The only difference between you today and you a year from now is the books you read/listen to and the people you meet.
- Answer any question that is asked - If you don't know the answer, go find it.
- Love the product you are promoting or delete it.
- 10% Marketing, 90% self-development - this isn't silly word fill - you stop you die online.
- End Goal?! you say? Spend more time with the customer - minimum 20 minutes before they purchase. An ad to a squeeze page (email capture) to the product in most cases gets people that were curious but not "SURE".
- Webinar on [ Your topic Here) with a 8 days notice
- 3+ page series on the website to gain leads/conversions
- Ebook for sale or as lead magnet for either of the 2 above
Quick Video on How to pick a Host system - Grab a Theme - and GO!